Our experts create custom IT solutions that leverage each agency's existing investments, processes and people to support their missions.
A-TEK’s solution set is focused on our customer’s organizational priorities including harnessing the power of scientific and research data, workforce development/training, global collaboration with constituents and partners around the world, and facilities optimization tools that drive the data by which customer decisions are made regarding the overall effectiveness and efficiency of infrastructure resources.
A-TEK’s Center of Excellence facilitates agile, turn-key concept prototyping to develop customer-focused strategic solutions that create and deliver efficiencies for our customer programs.
Customized Training Solutions
A-TEK provides a full range of training solutions for more effective workplace learning. Using proven methods, we design instructional plans aligned with customer goals and requirements, adapted to diverse learning styles and needs.
Customized Training Solutions
- Improving learning effectiveness to impact job performance and realize return on training investment
- Changing skill requirements and new delivery methods make it difficult to keep up with demand for learning assets
- Delivering consistent service across large organizations
- Getting new training programs up and running quickly
A-TEK’s Training Team has quickly made its mark serving as an award-winning organization through its innovative approach, consistent results, and ability to adapt to a customer’s shifting needs. A-TEK’s solutions focus on our customers’ requirements and uses past successes, best practices, and lessons learned to develop and improve its training offerings.
Training Models And Methodologies
Our training teams use A-TEK’s Adaptive Design Process (ADP) to decipher the most effective instructional design for a specific project. The process examines multiple factors, including scope, complexity, and volume of content; learning and course objectives; time requirements; staff availability; multimedia needs; e-learning-specific components, and more.
Drawing from this analysis, we design an instructional plan using one of two established education models to meet learning requirements for quality, retention, and applicability of content, ADDIE or SAM.
ADDIE offers an Instructional Systems Design (ISD) model.
SAM Successive Approximation Model (SAM) offers an agile development model.
Whether delivering pre-existing content for your existing program or creating a completely new program from the ground up to support your users, A-TEK can provide the expertise and staff you need to accomplish your goals through our proven methodology. A-TEK also provides a full suite of training products including:
- Instructor-Led Classroom – Series of classes for users in a classroom style environment
- Demonstration – Informal learning and awareness through scheduled demonstrations
- Desk-side Training – Individual training customized to a user’s needs
- User Guides and Documents – User guides, quick reference cards, FAQs, and step-by-step instructions to empower users
- Online Training – Learning content on-demand with interactive modules, tutorials, videos, and narrated presentations through various authoring software
- Surveys – Offer continual improvement, ensuring content alignment with learning objectives
- Communication – Employ multiple modalities to drive awareness, viewership of training content, and class attendance to the training content and classes
- Utilize multiple delivery methods, including classroom, web-conference, web-based, and simulation, that best accomplishes the desired learning outcomes
- Educational instruction systems designed to procure existing or develop new content and training programs to keep workforce primed for maximum performance
- Analysis of the target audience and nature of the training content to ensure that the content is correctly translated and that concepts are appropriately captured to meet the specific audience for maximum impact
- A-TEK adapts to a variety of factors such as hands-on training experience, questions and answers, feedback, and follow up to influence potential learning
Audio Visual/Video Teleconferencing Integration and Support Services
A-TEK delivers innovative aAV/VTC solutions. Using advanced technologies and data-driven intelligence, we support all aspects of AV and VTC system management – including installation, integration, operations, and support.
Audio Visual/Video Teleconferencing Integration and Support Services
Commonly, IT organizations invest significant capital in having integrators install AV/VTC infrastructure, but fail to consider how they will manage maintenance and daily operations. In these cases, it is typical for IT staff – usually desktop-support teams – to support the organization’s AV/VTC systems. However, these employees don’t have the specialized training to troubleshoot and maintain equipment installed by the integrators. This can put AV/VTC investments at risk. By partnering with a qualified solutions provider, organizations gain seamless management of their AV/VTC infrastructure and can realize a better return on their investment.
A-TEK provides innovative Audio Visual (AV) and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) solutions. Using industry-leading technologies and data-driven intelligence, our solutions support every aspect of AV and VTC system management – including installation, integration, and ongoing operations and support.
The A-TEK AdvantageTM
With two decades of experience, we know how to create the best value in any AV/VTC environment. We offer scalable and customizable AV/VTC teams of qualified “Collaboration Specialists”. These teams are dedicated to meeting the four key goals of the A-TEK Advantage™ – our strategic approach to help you:
1. Maintain your AV infrastructure.
Our Collaboration Specialists proactively provide ongoing maintenance of your AV/VTC equipment and integrated conference room components. Our goal is to ensure your investment is protected and ROI is realized through the longevity of the equipment and systems in place.
2. Drive user adoption.
Unused technology has no value. No matter how innovative your technology, user adoption is what drives its usefulness. A-TEK provides extensive training and live use-case tests to achieve the highest possible adoption rates and use of your AV/VTC technologies organization-wide.
3. Ensure meeting success.
Different types of meetings require different technology approaches. A-TEK’s Collaboration Specialists know the right questions to ask to identify the right technologies for a successful meeting. They also provide setup services to ensure meetings start on time, every time, with the right equipment in place. With ongoing guidance, our specialists can support your meeting from start to finish.
4. Plan for the future.
How effective are our methods, and how can we tell? We use metrics and feedback from customer surveys to tailor AV/VTC technologies and services. Surveys help us understand how well we’re meeting user needs, while metrics let us measure user adoption and identify preferred technologies. With this data intelligence, we can help your organization make informed decisions for the future.
A-TEK provides end-to-end conference services including AV and VTC integration and support. We develop complete solutions to meet any level of need. Whether we’re augmenting staff on your existing program or developing an original program tailored to your requirements, A-TEK has the expertise, staff, and proven methodologies to help you accomplish your goals.
A-TEK supports your conference management in the following areas:
- Reservations – We implement reservation systems to manage and maintain meetings and conference bookings and provide skilled reservationists to staff your current offerings
- Logistics – We provide skilled logistics personnel, proven operating procedures, and methodologies for room configuration design for meetings, conferences, trainings, and expos
- White Glove Meeting Setup and Support – A-TEK’s setup and support specialists understand the AV/ VTC technologies you need for your events. They ensure timely set-up with the right technologies, and are available to guide your presenters and attendees every step of the way
- Event Recording, Editing, and Distribution – Our experts provide recordings of your meetings in full HD quality with 508 compliance, using industry-leading technologies
- Pre-Event Needs and Technology Assessment – A-TEK’s AV/VTC personnel assess the specific requirements of each event to define the right technology approach for a successful meeting
- VTC – Cisco VCS, Codian, C Series & SX series/Polycom DMA, RPAD, RMX, RPRM, Lync, GoToMeeting, WebEx
- Audio Input – Shure, Brahler, Clear One
- DSP – Crestron, Polycom, Clear One
- AV Switching – Crestron DMPS, Extron DTP
- Room Control – Crestron, AMX
- Multi-cam Recording & Streaming – Sony AnyCast, AJA Ki
- Increase departmental and organizational efficiency and responsiveness through dedicated AV/VTC support teams, allowing resources to work on mission centric activities
- Promotes inter-agency collaboration
- Intuitive, easy to use, secure, and scalable – our implementations allow technology to be invisible so that it naturally and seamlessly fits into the workflow of government agencies
A-TEK combines seasoned expertise and leading technologies to help government customers optimize their real property portfolios. Our solutions allow agencies to reduce costs, increase returns, and comply with federal mandates for efficiency, spending, and transparency. See How
The federal government faces complex challenges related to its real property portfolio. Agencies invest significant financial resources in owned and leased real estate assets. Therefore, they require the right information to make the most informed decisions for maximizing returns and complying with government mandates.
The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) requires agencies to optimize federal real property use and identify opportunities to reduce cost. They can do this by eliminating excess properties, aligning the real estate portfolio to agency need and addressing regulatory compliance and transparency requirements.
A-TEK has significant experience helping the federal government manage and operate their portfolio to highlight opportunities. We leverage commercial-off-the-shelf solutions to help our customers automate many routine processes, create defensible reports, and increase rent chargeback collection – while also providing improved visibility into operational spend and total cost of occupancy by tracking and managing what’s happening at each site.
We offer a proven framework that helps our clients identify their pain points and rationalize a go-forward strategy. We accomplish this through a collaborative process that follows a logical progression of evaluation, insight, alignment, and enablement. See How
A-TEK works closely with select industry-leading technology partners to bring the off-the-shelf Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) solutions to address our customers’ unique and dynamic business needs.
ARCHIBUS is a scalable suite of software products that maximizes return on infrastructure investment.
A-TEK's team of experienced consultants bring real-world facilities and real estate experience to ARCHIBUS implementation and management.
The ARCHIBUS Technology Platform:
- Universal Access – Run and access the system from anywhere
- Mobile Capabilities – Support a workforce on the move
- Performance Metrics – Conduct robust analysis and receive alerts
- GIS Capabilities – ESRI, Google Maps, and more
- A Built-In Workflow Engine – Automate routine processes
- E-mail Integration – Communicate more effectively
- Document Management – Track history
ARCHIBUS Product Platform:
- Integrated applications to reduce redundant systems
- Open connectivity to reduce systems and processes
- Linked design and geospatial systems to provide visual analysis
- Open data schema to avoid re-invention
- Configurable interface to encourage focus and efficiency
- Role-based menus to comply with security requirements
- Process-based functionality to build workflows
Benefits of A-TEK’s Work Optimization Solution
- We offer a team of seasoned consultants to help define and promote strategic goals and drive quantifiable results
- Our proven framework helps our customers illuminate challenge areas and develop strategies to address them
- We employ a predefined toolkit that shortens the time-to-value for our engagements by leveraging templates and best practices
A-TEK’s Data Management Solution enables data capture, governance, and advanced analytics, helping federal agencies gain actionable insights that support cost, performance, and time benefits.
- The government collects terabytes of data every year – an amount that is increasing exponentially every day
- More than 60% of agencies are using big data to reduce costs including capital and operating expenses
- All federal agencies need proven and open solutions to meet the objectives of open data initiatives
- Government requires the latest innovations to support machine learning and advanced text analysis
- Agencies need effective ways to leverage existing CapEx and OpEx investments to implement big data solutions
A-TEK’s solution delivery methodology is aligned with important industry standards CMMI, ITIL, PMBOK® Guide as the Standard for Program Management. As a result, our delivery is optimized, standardized, and consistent, yet specifically addresses the needs of our customers. We leverage our subject-matter experts and data scientists to on-board new agency-specific, moderate- to-complex data sources. Our ‘flex-agile’ development methods can be adapted to any of the agencies’ existing methodologies.
- Simplified Processes: Ready to use on any cloud infrastructure (IBM, AWS, MS, etc.); insulates analytics platform from operational systems; consolidates siloed data into a single integrated platform; integrates structured, unstructured, external, and internal data
- Optimized Costs: Pay-per-use model with wide range of available use cases; option to rent the platform based on need; self-service analytics to improve productivity; big data and open source technologies minimize license costs; OpEx model eliminates need for CapEx
- Improved Responsiveness: Completely scalable (up/down) and provisioned to add/reduce nodes; uses an apps-driven model and decision data store hub to operationalize; leverages Agile methodology for quicker insights
- High Availability: High-performance system architecture with continuous monitoring ensures 24x7 availability
- Greater Flexibility: Uses an app-store model that offers users flexible and ready-to-use apps relevant to their business
- Full Situational Awareness: Can be used for end-to-end data profiling and assessment to identify the current state of data; leverages existing frameworks and accelerators to enhance data quality; provides role-based access to teams for a consistent view of data