Our Enterprise Architecture (EA) design focuses on optimizing existing infrastructure investments and bringing technology recommendations forward that will empower our customers business today and in the future. We believe that an agencies Enterprise Architecture should provide a clear blueprint for today’s operations and tomorrow’s growth.
A-TEK’s Enterprise Architecture team starts from a baseline of proven industry standard solutions allowing for quick and cost-effective results that will optimize any organization. We work closely with federal stakeholders to develop an architecture that aligns their business needs to scalable technology solutions. Our approach reduces operations and maintenance costs, reduce risk, empower staff, and foster business optimization.
A-TEK provides support to the following EA areas: Segment Architecture Design Patterns, Governance Support, Requirements Intake & Elicitation, Strategic Planning and Portfolio Management, and Enterprise Communications.
Our offering includes:
- Information Management/Information Technology Governance Process Development and Management
- Information Management/Information Technology Portfolio Analysis, Program Analysis
- Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) Support
- Advisory and Assistance Services
- Agency Information Management/Information Technology Architecture Support
- Program Management Office (PMO) Support
- Federal Enterprise Architecture Alignment Support and Market Research
Value Added Services provided to our customers includes:
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Gap Analysis and Benchmarking
- Enterprise Data Management
- Collaboration Tools
- Business Process Reengineering
- Feasibility Studies
- Requirements Analysis
- System Design Alternatives (SDA) Studies
- Systems Engineering
- Architecture Validation and Verification
- Web Development Support
- IT Strategic Planning
- Communications Management
- Accessibility Services (508 and 504 compliance)
Policy & Governance
A-TEK provides Policy & Governance services to agencies to establish, track, and maintain sound processes, practices, and resources across the enterprise. Our services include staff augmentation to facilitate the following requirements:
- Governance Support, Education, and Outreach
- Policy Support, Education, and Outreach
- Requirements Intake, Analysis, and Recommendations
These services ensure that all information management and technology acquisitions, developments, modernizations, and enhancements shall conform to an agencies’ EA standards.
Program & Project Management
A-TEK is a mature organization with established business processes and best practices often seen in much larger organizations. We provide our customers with Program & Project Management support based on our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, CMMI Maturity Level 3 (Services and Development), ITILv3, and Agile Development. We continuously improve upon our customers’ business processes and introduce efficiencies through these industry-standard best practices.
A-TEK develops IT service delivery processes, based on ITILv3 and PMBOK that results in cost savings and improved service. We lead the continual improvement for service delivery and assist our customers with maturing their overall service delivery. Our team implements a proven process to continually evaluate and update our services. New features are generated through customer defined requirements while modifications to existing features occur through continual service improvement.
Whether you are taking a strong organization to the next level or just starting to address major pain points, A-TEK’s Management Consulting group has experts to guide you through various aspects of strategy and implementation. Our strategy development and implementation will help you increase efficiency, maximize ROI, and cement an operational foundation.
We understand that Management Consulting is an expense in and of itself. That’s why we focus on quickly identifying the issues and subsequent resolutions that will provide you with the highest organizational impact. We guide you through a cost/benefit analysis and, based on your priorities, can lead the design and development of your roadmap and subsequent implementation. Our management specialists will provide you with a plan to execute that roadmap quickly and effectively.
- Business Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Resource Planning
- Business / Technology Alignment
- Risk Management